Wednesday 7 December 2011

Hit & Miss



On Sunday we took Ben to Liverpool to find a new guitar.
Santa needed some help so Ben tried out some guitars at his favourite shop.
It was a lovely way to spend a Sunday.
After we had spent a couple of hours in the shop my husband brought Ben home and I continued Christmas shopping alone.
After ticking off gifts from my list I allowed myself the indulgence of shopping in Hit & Miss or H&M as it is better known.
There are two H & M stores in Liverpool and both remind me of a Jumble Sale.
You can, if you look, secure some great finds but generally you have to wade through a lot of rubbish.
I spotted this dress which is the same style as my snakeskin print dress and it is so easy to wear.
For £12.99 I couldn't afford to leave it behind.However, Christmas being Christmas there is a gift for you if you want to snap it up as yesterday it was reduced to £6.49 - check it out here.


I wore:
Boots - Whistles
Dress - H & M
Scarf - Marks & Spencer

4 comments:

  1. Yes, sometimes H&M has good stuff, sometimes not so much. I adore this dress on you!

    I finally got to wear your skirt! It's perfect - thanks from the bottom of my heart. oxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea it was referred to as "Hit or miss" -
    I went to an H&M a few weeks back and got a couple of things, hopefully i "hit" and didn't "miss" !
    I like your dress and look forward to seeing it in the warmer months.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the snakeprint one reduced, I am tempted as they didn't have my size instore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, i'll have a look in store as they don't have my size online. Thanks for the tip. Ciao. A.x

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...