Wednesday 21 October 2009

Getting Colder


The heater on my car has packed up and the forecast is cold.
I want something to cheer me up on these dark mornings and keep me warm.
So layers, lots of layers.
Bright colours.
And my favourite skirt.
It is so hard to get decent photos done during the dark mornings so I tried out the kitchen before I left at 7am today.
Something else that has cheered me up is this party dress.
I blogged about it here and now it is in the sale.
I am defintely going to get one for the comping party season.

I wore:
Boots - Dorothy Perkins
Skirt and silk cream top - Marks and Spencer
Striped Jumper by Gap from charity shop
Scarf from charity shop

14 comments:

  1. Hi there-thats a cosy chic outfit and I particularly like your Gap jumper what a gorgeous find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfit! Red, white, and blue is always a good classic combo ; ) those boots are AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great look and the scarf...well, it's just so appropriate for cold mornings! Simply wonderful:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Burr, 7am cold! Nevertheless, those tights you have on are making me feel cozy. They look perfect with the scarf (which is of a length I covet, incidentally!) and you seem toasty warm!

    xx
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so cute in the second pic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute cosy look and like your kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. THe outfit is great but I couldn't stop looking at the blue and white check in your kitchen. Our kitchen is all blue and white with a little black thrown in for good measure.

    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so warm and toasty! and the orange stripes make me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the lines of the sweater with the pattern of the tights... very flattering and a great outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those tights have a great pattern and look so warm! I'm amazed at how toasty I can stay merely by wearing a pair of boots, but it's always nice to have a great scarf to bundle up in, too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These colors look very good on you... and i actually felt chilly when I saw your pic, I could tell you were cold!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this outfit, it's so cute! I wish I had something similar.

    I also wanted to say I've been following your blog for a couple of weeks now, and I love your other outfits too. Keep up the good work!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...