Friday 2 October 2009

Capsule Wardrobe Challenge - Day Five


And finally - here we are at Day Five of the Capsule Wardrobe Challenge.
I plan a monster round-up for Monday when I will announce the winner but before I continue I would like to thank everyone who took part.
Fashion Junkie, Sheila, Bella, Jennifer, Low Fat Dressing, Make Do Style,AJ,
E, Shopaholic,Dawn, Chewy Spaghetti, Cara, My EveryDay Wear, Kasmira, Kari, Thoughts In The City, Audi.
And thanks also to all of you who left comments and have followed the challenge.
It is interesting to see what everyone has gained from the challenge and I plan to continue to run the Challenge every season.
The next one will be the first week of January.
Today I will be teaching a three hour Short Story Workshop before meetings to plan a Drama Production in December.
I saved my jeans until last as there will be lots of running around.
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and enjoy the chance to revel in those forbidden clothes in your closet.
As for me , I will defintely be making for my striped top.
Five days without stripes or spots is really far too long.

Today I wore:
Shoes - Clarks
Jeans - Gap
Top - H & M
Cardigan - Tesco
Scarf - New Look

18 comments:

  1. Hi there-very well done, a fab finishing outfit and its been great to see what everyone else has achieved too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff - well planned and you've got such a lovely colour combination again.

    I've added my photo now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it too late for me to be considered? I thought I just had to send you my pics at the end of the week. I have been posting my outfits on Wardrobe Remix every day. I really have enjoyed participating in this challenge and I hope you will consider my entry:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/wearabouts_town/sets/72157622477602272/
    I'll post my fifth outfit later in the day.
    AJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. The warm tones are perfect for this time of year. Great challenge. I'm going to look at the others who participated.

    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so pretty on you! I love the sweater and scarf together; the soft purples and greys are just...pretty, pretty, pretty!

    This has been a fantastic challenge and has taught me a lot about my style and my dressing habits. Thank you for coming up with it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been watching on some of the other ladies blogs too. It gives me great ideas for packing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely comments - thank you.
    And AJ - I have added you to the list.
    Many thanks for participating.

    ReplyDelete
  8. the comment box came back yay! I tried to comment this morning- didn't work :/

    anyways- I wanted to say that I love the top! When I saw it in the pictures of the 10 items, I thought it was very dressy and was wondering what you would do with it- it looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi,

    I played along as well. Like AJ, I posted my set on flickr here

    ReplyDelete
  10. I forgot to add that I really enjoyed this challenge. Thanks for posting it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Taking my hat off to you! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This outfit was a great way to end the Challenge.... you look super!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hiya, well I finished the week, phew, posted my day 4 and 5 today...
    thank you for the challenge, look forward to seeing the recap of how everyone got on. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I participated too. Posting Day Five outfit later tonight.

    http://youlookfab.com/welookfab/topic/shinys-capsule-wardrobe-challenge

    I'm a frequent lurker on your blog (and many of the others listed here). Waving hello!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've had a lot of fun participating in the challenge, and it made my limited shoe selection seem like a benefit! Count me in for the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have had a blast with the challenge again - thanks so much, Jane. Am sending off my photos to you shortly. I'm in for January (ah! I'll be able to shop for new clothes/shoes then!).

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you so much to everyone who humoured me and joined in the challenge and everyone who followed it. Bella and Jennifer Your names are added to the list and for the round-up.
    Congratulations everyone who took part.

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...