Saturday 18 June 2022

Confessions of a Hen Do: Part Two in which we escape

 



 




No. It wasn't an accident or an illicit romance.
Just a plain row which prompted one hen to pack her bags and do a moonlit flit from the house.
When everyone emerged the followng morning heads were in varying states of soreness and confusion about the events of the previous evening but there was no time to dwell as we were being picked up ay 11 for the boat trip.
As I was first up I enjoyed a couple of hours sunbathing and got the chance to wear my preloved white shorts that I'd bought from Vinted together with an anicent swimming costume.





Then it was time for a quick change into this black crochet preloved New Look Dress and preloved Top Shop swimming costume.
The taxi arrived just in time and we were taken to Marbella port where we caught the boat.
The dress code was black for us and white for my daughter.






And what a fabulous day it was.
For four hours we enjoyed drinking, dancing and sunbathing.
When I saw we, I mean most of us because three hens spent most of the trip lying down indoors with seasickness!





Briony enjoyed a Titanic moment with a mask of Jordan and she looked fabulous.
Just four short months ago she was four stone heavier after giving birth to baby Mason.






Time for a group shot.





I managed one photo with my son Joe's girlfriend Poppy before she disappeared for the duration nursing her hangover seasickness!

After the boat trip we went into Puerto Banus for a couple of cocktails followed by a meal at a fabulous Italian restaurant in the port.
While most of the girls stayed on to party Briony, Sophie and me made our excuses and went back to the villa to enjoy a warm evening in the hot tub as we paced ourselves for the festivities to come the following day.

1 comment:

  1. Bryony looks fantastic considering she's recently given birth and you look amazing, too. Love those paperbag waist shorts on you and marvelling at your beautifully toned arms.
    What a silly girl flying home flying home like that. I hope she sees the video of you on the boat trip and realises what she's missed out on. xxx

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...