Monday 20 June 2022

Confessions of a Hen Do: Part Three and the Beach Club

 



After a relatively early night and all that fresh air I sleep like a log and spend the morning lazing by the pool in my preloved Top Shop swimsuit and charity shop sarong.

As most of the girls are sleeping off the previous night's excess I get a chance to read my book The Black Dress by Deborah Moggarch which I am thoroughly enjoying.


By lunchtime we are getting ready for the Beach Club and a Champagne Spray whatever that it.

I decide to wear this Butter by Nadia multiway dress that I got from eBay and my old favourite Top Shop sandals.




Before we go the matron of honour,my daughter in law,  insists on a party game and Poppy (my son Joe's girlfriend proves to be a winner).



Ocean Beach Club was, shall we say, an insight into how the other half lives.

The money wasted on spraying champagne was obscene.

And those ladies by the pool on the right provided most of the entertainment for the afternoon when they arrived en masse on a Stag Bed next to us.

 Although the show became x-rated as the afternoon progressed.

One of our party couldn't resist copying their pose!!!!

I wasn't sorry to leave and while the Hen Do is almost over I was looking forward to Day Four the most although there was an Indecent Proposal which I will tell you about next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...