Wednesday 16 March 2022

Back To The Future

 

How is nearly a month since I have blogged?

Life with two grandchildren and a job has definitely reduced my blogging time.

But they are worth it.

Today's outfit is a Top Shop skirt from a local charity shop and a birthday jumper from my husband.

Only teaching in the morning today so I was able to go and visit Mason for some cuddles.


It doesn't seem five minutes since I was cuddling his mummy.



Briony was born at home and here she is just a few hours old after her first bath.



The farm where my husband works is full of the joys of spring.



And so am I now I don't have to wear my big coat anymore.


Although I am staying safe with two jackets!


I am working on a new crochet project inspired by this outrageiously priced dress.



But for now I am working on enjoying Mason before he grows up too fast.



See you soon,
Jane X


4 comments:

  1. Lovely to see you pop up in my side bar, Jane! It sounds liek life's treating you well. I thought today was supposed to be warm, I chipped the ice off the bin this morning and regretted leaving my gloves at home when I was out earlier. Don't get packing that coat away just yet!
    Blue is your colour!
    I'm not usually a fan of babies but I have to admit that last photo of Mason is utterly adorable! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is Mason and loved seeing these throwback pictures! The blue sweater looks great. Love the color on you!
    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great in your blue birthday jumper!
    And how cute and precious is Mason.
    Oh that crochet project looks great! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a cute little bean Mason is! Those cuddles look the best :) I look forward to seeing your crochet dress project xXx

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...