Sunday 31 March 2013

Farewell Winter 2012-13

It has been a long, cold winter.
I have struggled with finding a look I feel comfortable with this season as very often I went for warmth rather than style.
Today I looked back and chose a few of my favourite outfits which I hope to use as a base for next winter.

 
I can see now the outfits I favour tend to be knee length, fitted with a black base and lots of red, blue and purple.
In many ways it should help me to plan to work with what I have in the future.
Now to the exciting bit - planning Spring 2013.

5 comments:

  1. You did alright for fall. Thanks for posting the photos and feel free to drop by me too when the spirit moves you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bunch of wonderful outfits. The red, sleeveless dress and the denim outfit are my favorites. But you look cute in each!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a good idea to assess what you wear on a regular basis, if I was an organised kind of person I'd realise I'd far more maxi length dresses and skirts than it was humanly possible to wear but can't help myself. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea and I hope winter is finally over!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes, I always think spring dressing is more fun :)

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...