Thursday 16 August 2012

What I Wore On Holiday - Part Two

Evenings at campsite holidays are quite laid back.
The campsite we stayed at this year was Park Playa Montroig which has to boast the best bars and restaurants I have ever come across  in a campsite.
I was fortunate enough to stay in the five star ForteVillage resort in Sardinia on a freebie when I was working as a journalist and I have to say this campsite reminded me of there.
There was a Beach Bar which served cocktails and reminded me of the  bar in the film Just Go With It.
There was a chill out bar and restaurant which also had a club that stayed open until 6am as well as smaller bars and the main family square.
I apologise for the quality of the outfit pictures as some were taken in the mobile  home we hired  before we went out.
I have also added some snapshots of me and the family.


 The first night out and looking a little pasty.


Getting  browner.


My fail-safe denim skirt and a new blue top which will become a holiday staple, it was so cool to wear.


My five-year-old £5 Primark Dress which I wore twice.


Another wear of the denim skirt, this time with the silver top which I also wore with the white skirt.



My American Apparel Multi-Way Dress which I wore like this and again as a strapless dress.
















11 comments:

  1. Great outfits as ever. Loving the family photos, you have a very beautiful family.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all your outfits and it sounds like a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely family shots, Jane!
    And hello boys- what a cleavage, woo hoo! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a well deserved fantastic family holiday. The Primark Dress is lovely - what a bargain! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous holiday photos, you look amazing in both red dresses! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful family Jane.
    I think you packed very wisely - you managed to look comfortable and well dressed which sometimes is difficult to achieve.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoy your outfit photos and your vacations photos as well.

    The two red dresses are so divine on you. I'll bet they are really fun to wear!

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks like it was a fun and fashionable holiday! love your white eyelet skirt!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jane - there is an award for you over at my blog - you have been an inspiration to me at the start of my blogging journey ...thank you. Pop on over to my blog to grab it! Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous outfits - looks like a great holiday - where did you go?

    Sal x

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's nice to meet the fam. Love that next to last pic and your wavy vacation hair.

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...