Monday 13 August 2012

Announcing the 2012 Back To School Capsule Wardrobe Challenge

Here is my very first Capsule Wardrobe Challenge from July 2008.
Find out how I got on Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4 and Day 5.


I still have a few more days of my holiday to go but before I get back I thought I would like to invite fellow bloggers to join me in a "5 for 5" Back To School Capsule Wadrobe Challenge during the week beginning Monday September 10th.

I posted about this last year here.

Basically choose 5 clothing items and mix and match between Monday September 10th and Friday September 14th.
Shoes, accessories and outerwear are unlimited.

If you are a regular then you have probably been asking me when the next one is.
If you have never done this before, give it a try.
The more the merrier.
I will be back soon to share my holiday snaps.
Hope the sun is shining on you.

1 comment:

  1. Always need something to look forward to in the first full week of a new term. I'm definitely in!

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...