Friday 27 July 2012

Double Leopard


Forgive me for going a bit Bet Lynch.



But I am enjoying a love affair with the leopard print.
My trusty shoes have seen me through this 31 for 31 challenge by going with absolutely everything in my capsule.

When I saw this scarf in Dorothy Perkins I had to have it.
And I had to wear it.
Apologies for the sulky face but the sun was shining in my eyes and I had lost my sunglasses.

While I am loving the leopard I am not enjoying this skirt which I thought would be a positive addition to my summer wardrobe.

Maybe I just need to style it differently.

Today I wore:
Shoes - Clarks
Skirt - Banana Republic
Vest - Gap
Scarf - Dorothy Perkins

6 comments:

  1. I think leopard print is timeless. I know its been trendy now for a bit, but it is still classic. I like the scarf; it looks nice and big but breezy and light. You will get a lot of wear out if it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have just discovered your fab blog via Avril at School gates style.
    Love leopard print accessories, go with everything and, unless worn head to toe with garish earring, doesn't look Bet at all.
    ClaireH

    ReplyDelete
  3. You might love the skirt more if you shortened it about an inch or two. I bet it would look more you, if you don't mind me suggesting. It's a classic and a great color really. A camel color that's richer than just beige.
    Beautiful scarf!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bella Q cleverly described leopard print as "blogger's neutral". I love a splash of it in an outfit and that scarf's perfect. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scarf is lovely - I am a big scarf fan! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it looks quite nice Jane :)
    I have a special place in my heart and my closet for animal print, so i would have probably picked up the scarf too.

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...