Wednesday 27 June 2012

Oxford Blue

It was a blue and pearls kind of day today.



The weather was cooler and I had been longing to wear one of my budget-busting new garments.
This shirt is from the boy's section of Gap. It is a lovely quality Oxford shirt and I find the boys age 9/10 as perfect for me right down to the length of the sleeves.
I can see this piece will be an investment buy.



I am also sporting my new Clarks bag.
A tan leather bag was on my wishlist and I was waiting for the summer sale.
This bag was reduced from £89.99 to £39.99.
The leather is so soft.
My sister in law has a Mulberry bag and I swear the quality is not disimilar to this one.


I wore:
Shoes & Bag - Clarks
Jacket - Debenhams
Skirt - Boden
Shirt - Gap
Pearls - the Hong Kong market, Kowloon

5 comments:

  1. I love that jacket! What a perfect lightweight coat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like blue and pearls kinds of days. This is a nice classic outfit...and the shoes are the perfect accent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the bag, i adore clarks sjoes they are so comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That shirt's perfect with your skirt and the bag was a right old bargain! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the whole look - the trench really pulls it all together.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...