Saturday 9 June 2012

Messy Bun


Still having fun with The Small Things' Hair Tutorials.
Today was the turn of the messy bun.
I think I should have curled it first and used those clear plastic ties to make it look as good as Kate's but it is good for a change.


I have also noticed that here excellent blow dry tutorial has added extra body to my usual down dos too.

Another casual day today to make it easier to run around the house tidying up.
I am actually looking forward ot going to work next week so I can dress up a bit.

I wore:
Trainers - Converse
Jeans - Top Shop
Top - Asos
Necklace - Fossil

6 comments:

  1. Your messy bun looks great. (had to make sure the spelling was correct on that one!). Casual is all well and good but like you say it's nice to be able to dress up a little. Although to be fair your casual looks lovely.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel, I get fed up being casual all the time. Enjoy what you have left of half term x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks great. Just about to watch the blow dry clip, I need all the advice I can get! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Uo-do's are making me really miss long hair! Oh for a messy bun.

    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the hair! I need to try some new styles--as almost every day this summer I've worn it back and up off my neck in a tight little bun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks nice - i can never get it right !

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...