Sunday 21 February 2010

More Snow


Thank you so much for all the wonderful birthday wishes.
I had a lovely day and last night we had a fantastic meal.
My husband loves to cook and we had Jamie Oliver's Fantastic Fish Pie followed by Raymond Blanc's Delice De Chocolate
This morning I am feeling a little delicate so have just come back from a walk with the dog.
In the snow.
Yes - the snow is back and flaking down as I speak.

Today I wore:
Boots - Clarks (Wellies for walking!)
Jeans - Gap
Jumper - Boden

10 comments:

  1. I thought it was going to snow here but it just rained. I want it to warm up! glad you had a lovely evening xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful evening and looks like you are enjoying that snow.

    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great turtleneck sweater!


    P.S.: ♥Please don't forget to join the Schnappy Jewelry giveaway!♥

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad it was fun! You look lovely in that bright sweater!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any chance of sending Hubby down South to cook for me?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there-so pleased you had a wonderful time!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jane, Glad you had a nice birthday. If your husband even fancies a bit of cooking in York, my house will always be open!!! Been snowing here as well. Can't stand the cold anymore. Love your colourful jumper. Ciao. A.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, I'm glad you had a good birthday! I love the cute snow pictures!

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...