Friday 4 December 2009

My Perfect Skirt


It is back to an old favourite.
I love this skirt.
I love the soft denim.
I love the depth of the waistband which allows me to emphasise one of my better points - my waist.
And the way it gently drapes over my troublesome parts - my hips and my thighs - before coming to rest just on the knee.
Come rain or shine, winter or summer - this skirt always makes me feel just right.
Thanks for all your comments yesterday about the skirt length.
I have decided to take that skirt back.
The main reason I bought it was for work and when I sit down it rides too far up the thigh.
I will maybe wear shorter ones in a more casual style.
Which brings me back to another denim skirt here.


I wore:
Boots - Tesco
Skirt - Marks and Spencer
Polo - New Look
Scarf = Albert Dock, Liverpool

11 comments:

  1. Felicitations on winning NaNo. Your outfit is for me sophisticated maturity. I like it.
    You take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this skirt although I love your skirt yesterday too. Too bad you have to take it back.

    You carry this type of look very well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there-this skirt is just so casual chic, I love your scarf too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This truly is a fabulous skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so well put together. I like the boots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it too, Jane and always try to find one like it because of you...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, this was is even better! I also love thick waistbands on skirts, and that flirty shape is very youthful. You look very beautiful here!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh best to delete comment above - it is selling pills or sex!

    Back to you... it is great to have that perfect feeling skirt I used to have one but I wore it out and have never found a substitute!

    As for your shorter skirt - look you looked fantastic in it and should be very proud of how you looked but I do understand the appropriateness of a garment and if you weren't going to wear it and feel comfortable then it would be a waste of money.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh yeah, it's really uncomfortable to be well...uncomfortable at work. Plus, one always wants to be taken seriously so I definitely understand why you would take it back...and why this denim option is better:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the way you tied your scarf! and the striped tights peeking through!


    clothedmuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...