Monday 28 December 2009

Danyl Johnson and Lloyd Daniels have the X Factor

I took my youngest son to see his hero - Lloyd Daniels at Southport Theatre where they were headlining a show called "Pop Factory." Each year a local promoter signs up the acts who come 4th and 5th in the X Factor final and brings them to Southport Theatre. When I bought the tickets I knew Lloyd would be there but I couldn't believe my luck when the second act turned out to be Danyl. Both Lloyd and Danyl performed four songs each and were great. Lloyd sang "I'm Yours" and was as cute as ever although a little shy on stage. Not that the groups of screaming teenagers minded. But Danyl was a true showman. He came to the stage from the back of the theatre and walked down the aisle smiling and shaking hands before encouraging the audience to stand up and come to the front of the stage. He performed Purple Rain and A Little Help from My Friends and chatted throughout the breaks. At the end of the show he shook the hands of every other local act who had performed as well as thanking the back stage crew and the audience. Just lovely.







I wore: Dress - Boden
Shoes - Clarks

5 comments:

  1. So pleased you both had a great time!! The Boden dress is a hit too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh how nice - and great to know the non winners are performing and making people happy.
    btw loved your Danielle Steel comment - I'm thinking that is a great look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love your dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um, yeah, the X factor? I'd say so...LOL!
    love the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That boden dress looks great on you...I love the color! :)

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...