Friday 27 November 2009

Top Of The Shops


Back to Floral Skirts and Biker Boots.
I was recently approached by Dorothy Perkins to be one of their Guest Bloggers and wrote this piece a few weeks back.
There is a Dorothy Perkins in my local High Street and I have picked up quite a few essential pieces form them over the years.
I have never compiled an inventory but it got me thinking about my Top Ten Clothing Sources.
I guess it would be:
1. Marks and Spencer
2. Gap
3. Boden
4. Dorothy Perkins
5. Top Shop
6. Primark
7. Matalan
8. Principles (Sadly, no more)
9. Tesco
10. Next

I love Zara but their fit never works for me.
What's your top ten?


I wore:
Boots - Tesco
Skirt - Matalan
Polo - George at Asda (Children's)

2 comments:

  1. I do love Marks and Spencers too. And Topshop of course, Zara, Mango, H&M, Forever 21, Mphosis, Urban Outfitters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love florals and especially how you have styled them! You seem to have much cooler stores on your side of the ocean, but one of my faves is the Gap!

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...