Wednesday 31 October 2012

October 31 for 31 Challenge

Today marks the final day of my 31 for 31 October Challenge and I thought I would bow out with my favourite colour.
 
As I am an avid list marker I thought I would share my list of most worn clobber.
 
Shoes - Black Flat Boots - Clarks: A staggering 14 wears.
Bottoms - Burgunudy Jeans - Tesco: Worn 6 times.
Tops - Denim Shirt - Barcelona Shop: 6 times.
Knitwear - Slouchy Jumper - Asos: 4 times.
Dress - LouLou Dress - Boden: 6 wears.
 
 
What I would do differently next time?
 
Choose a jacket in a colour and shape that would be suitable for smart or casual wear.
Make sure all my tops and bottoms go with each other in both cut and colour.
Stick to no more than 4 pairs of shoes/boots.
Try and choose less black.
 
I think I will give the 30 for 30 and 31 for 31 challenges a rest for a while but I am tempted to join in Dressember.
 

4 comments:

  1. Great to see you join the Facebook group - we always have great fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great in your corsage dress!
    i love corsage dresses and tops, they are so feminin. you have the perfect figure for such a dress. and of course the color is marvellous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You certainly know how to do these challenges. Just look at all those combo's - they all appear so different from one another.

    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous re-cap. You put together so many fabulous outfits! Can't wait to see what you do next.

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...