Monday 22 October 2012

Brack or Blown

 
 
My Black and Pink combo was renamed Blink so today's brown and black combo has been rebranded.
The trouble is I can't think which sounds best, Brack or Blown.
Today is the first day of our half term holiday.
My husband has taken the week off too.
We have lots of jobs lined up but today was spent in the gym and shopping.
We have the rest of the week.
 
I am planning one family day event but I am struggling.
Any suggestions for a family of six including four kids aged, 12, 15, 17 and 21?
 
I wore:
(7) Boots - Clarks
(12) Dress - Boden
(21) Shirt - Marks and Spencer
Belt - Top Shop

4 comments:

  1. Love these new word combinations! I vote 'Brack'. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so lucky to have this break. I'm with Ash, I vote Brack too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am all for brack - i love all the layering here and the subtle belt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm calling it Brack too. As I said previously, I'm enjoying this color combo and getting lots of inspiration from you.

    As for outings? With that age range I'm thinking maybe a movie. Certain museums might appeal too. I always hope museums will appeal but in truth that kind of outing hasn't been such a success with a teen. I keep trying!

    Darla

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...