Friday 12 October 2012

Black Friday


 
This week has consisted of too much black.
Next week I pledge to colourize my dailywear.
 
Today I have had a great day cleaning and tidying.
Honestly!
 
Now I am off to get my nails done and this evening I am out for dinner with my husband.
 
Tomorrow I will  be  taking our 17-year-old son to Liverpool John Moores University for an Open Day and on Sunday I hope to do very little apart from watch films and drink wine.
 
How about you?
 
I wore:
(28) Shoes - Clarks
(26) Jeggings - Marks
(14) Denim Shirt
(27) Wallis Jumper
 
 
 


 

7 comments:

  1. Yes, the colourful outfit with the red skirt and scarf is certainly the one that pops out of the line up!
    Enjoy your weekend! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I really do like that jumper. Have been on the hunt for boxy, but oversized jumpers in dark colours ( am a bit of a grey, brown, black with a pop of colour girl I must confess!) . Ive had little success, but wouldn't have thought to look in Wallis! Off I go next week to check what they have...... X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Be quick - this was in the sale - reduced from £35 to £20!

      Delete
  3. The red outfit is my favourite, too, just like Curtise! Have a fab weekend. I'll be mostly selling vintage and smiling like a nutter! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like you I chose a lot of black this week.
    It just seemed like the easy way to Go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. perhaps it's a seasonal thing.... I wore a favourite black cashmere nearly everyday this week !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that jumper! Wish I could get motivated to do loads of cleaning, the house is in desperate need but it feels like a mammoth task so I shall spend my sunday doing the same as you instead!

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...