Sunday 6 April 2014

Graphic


I have been after a bright graphic top for a while.
I just sold some clothes on eBay and had some cash just waiting to be spent.
I noticed this one on the River Island website after my daughter had left the site up.
Honestly, if there was an A-level in browsing clothing stores online my daughter would be on track for an A*.
Still, I am glad she went to this site, River Island isn't a shop I normally go for.
One of the best things about this top as well as the style is the  fact that it washes and dries so quickly and doesn't need an iron.
Win, win, win.

And if I am not mistaken, I have just spotted a snapshot on the laptop of my daughter wearing it.
Sneaky!



I wore:
Jeans - Marks and Spencer
Shoes - Clarks
Top - River Island

10 comments:

  1. River Island is one of the very few shops that passes our rigid touch, feel and examine the construction tests Liz and I do when we're out and about. The quality is usually pretty good! that looks fab on both of you. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely print & a stunning pic of your daughter!

    River Island was Chelsea Girl in the 20 Century(feelin' old now;) , remember Jane?!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the print Jane. It looks really good on you and your daughter is so pretty :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mum and daughter both looking lovely in that cool top! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad it's not just me who gets the clothes pinched! Great top Jane and wow is your girl a beaut xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both you and your daughter look cute in that blouse! Always love getting 'free' clothes!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great top, looks good on both of you.

    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous top! Perfectly worn with black jeans

    ReplyDelete
  9. You both look fabulous in it! It's marvellous. I love the colors.
    Sabine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha, i think you'll get your money's worth and get the cost per wear to a minimum if you both continue to wear it :)

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...