Monday 10 March 2014

The Joy of Spring



I haven't posted a regular daily outfit for a while as I lost my style mojo.
Apart from the recent celebrations and holiday, my daily outfits have been nothing to write home about.
But today was a different story.
The sun shone and I am now able to take my snaps outside.
Hopefully, the tide has turned.
This floral top always puts me in the mood for lighter, brighter days.
Looking back at my blog last year I hadn't realised that it was Mother's Day on March 10th.
Here is what I wore last year.

I wore:
Boots - Clarks
Jeans - Marks and Spencer
Shirt - Zara

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful how you celebrate spring with this blouse! It is so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a proper Spring-like blouse! Glad the holiday restored your mojo. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice spring look. Isn't it great to get out of all the heavy layers?

    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty you & the floral blouse;-)

    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty blouse, you look lovely.

    X x

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...