Friday 7 December 2012

Ruby

 

According to Wikipedia, authors Pamela Redmond Satran and Linda Rosenkrantz noted in their 2007 book Baby Name Bible that Ruby is a "vibrant" name with a "sassy and sultry image", while Laura Wattenberg wrote in her 2005 book The Baby Name Wizard: A Magical Method for Finding the Perfect Name For Your Baby that Ruby has the image of a woman "kicking up her heels" at a music hall.
 
I like the idea of kicking up my heels at a music hall especially in my faux biker boots.
If William and Kate are thinking of baby names for their future queen I quite like the idea of a future monarch kicking up  her heels at a musical hall.
 
Dress: Tesco
Cardigan: Matalan
Boots: Clarks
Necklace: Wallis

9 comments:

  1. More red. You wear it well.

    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Queen Ruby!
    It's a really popular name at my kids' school, there are loads of Rubies.
    You always look so good in red. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Red suits you :)
    and I continue to admire your Wallis necklace.
    Have a great weekend and happy mothers' day !
    (In Panama we celebrate tomorrow)-

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous in red, wear it to The Clothes Show and inject some colour and vitality into the greige masses! Have a fab weekend! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have so wonderful dresses in your closet. ruby is is fantastic with shoes and without.
    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love red. Be it shoes, dresses, coats, nail or lips. Even hair!

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that cardigan over that dress. Red looks so pretty on you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the color on you....red is your color.
    I think you have chosen the most appropriate name for W and K's baby!!!

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...