Thursday 23 February 2012

Capsule Wardrobe Challenge Day 4

Calling all capsule wardrobe challengers - when you complete the challenge could you leave your name in the comments box so that I can create a CWC round-up featuring everyone who took part.
Today was time to brighten up the black skirt with the graphic print.
Red has become a staple of my winter wardrobe which will make tomorrow's Red Heart Day Charity event a doddle.
Just one more day to go.
How is everyone doing?

I wore:
Shoes - Clarks
Skirt - Gap
Blouse - M & Co

5 comments:

  1. your fashion ideas are great!

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I plan to post a montage of my last three looks tomorrow, but will leave a comment here when it is in place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the skirt. And red is a bit of a favourite with me too at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I'll finish tomorrow, and will have the roundup thingy on Monday, if that's ok. Here's the link, but you won't be able to see it til 8 am monday: http://wp.me/p1Ybon-un

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved your outfits, red is my go-to colour in winter as well! I will post the round-up on Monday, same as Franca, but each day separately has already been posted.

    Love, Biba.

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...