Friday 11 February 2011

The Fourth Annual Capsule Wardrobe Challenge is just hours away


It's nearly time.
And this Valentine's Day it's time to start loving the wardrobe you have with the Fourth Annual Capsule Wardrobe Challenge.
If you complete the challenge don't forget to send me an email at workthatwardrobe@googlemail.com with your blog details.
If possible email a picture of your outfits.
A round-up will appear the week beginning February 21st when a winner will be announced.
Good Luck.

5 comments:

  1. It's such a pity I won't be able to join the challenge this time. I'll look forward for all your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I must try! I enjoyed it so much last time. But looking at my current wardrobe and urgent diet requirement - Oo-er!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to it. It's in the middle of the 30 for 30 for me, so this tightens things up another notch. Exciting.

    Looking forward to seeing your remixes as we go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in - never done anything like this before but am really inspired by your posts and pictures. So fingers crossed I manage not to cave and throw on all my accessories at once in rebellion.

    Loulou

    ReplyDelete
  5. I AM ALMOST ready....I picked out just a few pieces to get started. Hopefully I will finish it off tonight.

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...