Monday 14 June 2010

Summer Capsule Wardrobe Challenge Winners


Of course everyone who took part is a winner.
And before I announce the two winners I wanted to recap on everyone who has taken part.
And a big thank you to Gerry of BBM who designed this wonderful Polyvore.
Sheila
Biba
Franca
From Sneakers To Stilletos
Meli
Eek
Cara
Cid
Kate
Elegance Maison
Kiki
Lorena
Kasmira
LyddieGal
BBM
Mrs Hall
Bluerose
Ebbandflo
Jennifer
Case
Courtney
Flickr friends
City Mouse
Claudia
And the winners are:
Elegance Maison and Lorena.
Please email me (workthatwardrobe@gmail.com) your address and your prize will be in the post.
Congratulations to everyone who took part.
The next challenge will be a Back To School special in September.

7 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners! A fabulous challenge all around!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally shocked ... and thankful.
    I feel bad because I kinda cheated as I just did 5 dresses...specially after seeing the great stunts everybody pulled.
    But I will happily accept my prize.
    My address will be in your mail shortly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh - thank you. (Blushing madly.) Very proud to have won but didn't realise there was a prize! Hurrah! Sending my address immediately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done the winners!! I loved doing it as ever, even if work interfered with outfits photo posting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats to winners! loved the outfits a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel bad because I kinda cheated as I just did 5 dresses...specially after seeing the great stunts everybody pulled.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done the winners!! I loved doing it as ever, even if work interfered with outfits photo posting.

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...