Wednesday 5 August 2009

10 things


Thanks to Sharon-Rose and Sher who awarded me this wonderful Kreativ Blogger accolade.
I now have to reveal 10 random things about myself - so here goes.

1. My three favourite songs of all time are Because The Night by Patti Smith, Walk On The Wild Side by Lou Reed and Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong.
2. My favourite book of all time is Wuthering Heights.
3. My (not so) secret crush is Enrique Iglesias.
4. My favourite film of all time is Forest Gump.
5. My perfect New Year's Eve would be spent snuggled up in bed with smoked salmon sandwiches, a glass of chilled chablis and a great book.
6. I have been known to strip my bed seven nights in a row just to go to sleep to the smell of summer dried sheets.
7. If I could turn back the clock I would go back to September 13th 1991 - the day before I become a mum - and enjoy every minute of motherhood without the worry.
8. If I could swap lives with one person for one day it would be Michelle Obama.
9. If I could change one thing about myself it would be my tendency to be a hypochondriac.
10. I once appeared on television in The Krypton Factor (1986) and came joint third (i.e. last!)

I am not tagging anyone else as I think most of the blogs I read have just been tagged but thanks to Sher and Sharon-Rose.

6 comments:

  1. I am trying to do 7 as much as possible! The husband and I want to travel a bit before we settle down to have a family. Although it's exciting to have a baby, it's more exciting for me to have my husband all to myself...for now :) Great 10 things! Especially the last! I'll have to check that out and find you..hehe clothedmuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing :) I just loved Forrest Gump also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your Award!!!
    I luv your 10 Great things - and especially #5!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can not believe that you were on the Krypton Factor - I wonder if it is on You Tube??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a few hours to blog hop tonight. I enjoyed reading yours...So glad I stopped by. I love making new blog friends. Congratulations on your award...Loved your 10

    ReplyDelete
  6. 'Wonderful World' is one of my faves too - it's on my list of songs to be played at my funeral, along with 'All the time in the world'. Hx

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...