Friday 1 June 2012

Toespiration


It was the colour of my toenails which influenced my final purchase in May.
I wanted a new smart vest top to go with my Zara trousers.

Last week I had my toenails painted orange.
What I really wanted was coral but that was the closest colour my beautician had.
I was browsing around my local New Look store when I spotted this top - it was exactly the shade I had been hoping to get on my toes.

Next time I go to Boots I will take this top with me to make sure I get a perfect match.

Today was a good day to showcase my Clarks sandals which I bought back in March.
I still wish I had bought the yellow pair.

You will also notice that I decided to opt for a trim rather than a chop when I went to the hairdressers thanks to the comments some of you left.
I am glad to say that I can always rely on my loyal readers for sound advice.
Thank You.

I wore:
Sandals: Clarks
Jeans -Top Shop
Top - New Look
Necklace - Fossil

1 comment:

  1. Great colour top and nails! And your hair looks fab too.

    X x

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...