Wednesday, 5 August 2009
Thanks to Sharon-Rose and Sher who awarded me this wonderful Kreativ Blogger accolade.
I now have to reveal 10 random things about myself - so here goes.
1. My three favourite songs of all time are Because The Night by Patti Smith, Walk On The Wild Side by Lou Reed and Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong.
2. My favourite book of all time is Wuthering Heights.
3. My (not so) secret crush is Enrique Iglesias.
4. My favourite film of all time is Forest Gump.
5. My perfect New Year's Eve would be spent snuggled up in bed with smoked salmon sandwiches, a glass of chilled chablis and a great book.
6. I have been known to strip my bed seven nights in a row just to go to sleep to the smell of summer dried sheets.
7. If I could turn back the clock I would go back to September 13th 1991 - the day before I become a mum - and enjoy every minute of motherhood without the worry.
8. If I could swap lives with one person for one day it would be Michelle Obama.
9. If I could change one thing about myself it would be my tendency to be a hypochondriac.
10. I once appeared on television in The Krypton Factor (1986) and came joint third (i.e. last!)
I am not tagging anyone else as I think most of the blogs I read have just been tagged but thanks to Sher and Sharon-Rose.