Sunday 30 August 2009

What I Wore This Week


I realised I hadn't posted any daily wears this week so here they are.
Monday was back to work at Train 2000, Tuesday was spent hunting down school shoes for my youngest children. And school bags. And football boots.
Wednesday I was back in the prison.
Thursday was spent writing press releases between 6am and 11am and playing tennis, table tennis, and pool with the children after that.
Friday I was back to work in the prison.
This weekend we are having friends round for dinner and I am hoping to make plum chutney with the plums from my garden.
Do you like my new red shoes?
I got 20& off at Clarks when I bought the children's shoes there.

13 comments:

  1. LOVE the new shoes, there is just something about a cute pair of mary-janes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there-a great choice of casual chic outfits, you've inspired me to get a red top now, thanks!! Great shoes too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfits, Jane, and the shoes are divine! How do you make plum churney? I can get old of some very good organic plums...
    Ciao. Antonella

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love mary-janes and you look gorgeous in them missus. Hope you had a good week.
    love
    Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfits - and grrreaaat shoes! I am going to the Clarks website now to have a good look :-))

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are so freaking cute ; ) love the cohesive-ness (sp?) of your wardrobe, they all look like they go together and are worn by the same woman without being too 'matchy'. And that skirt is still my fav ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute red shoes and a big wow to the 20% off!

    ReplyDelete
  8. all lovely- I was immediately drawn to the jeans with dress and the red shoes-LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love that skirt you are wearing on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You always do so well at finding the best shoes at Clarks! Love those red ones.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG! I luv,luv, luv your RED SOLEs!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I started reading your previous blog around December of 2009 and finally finished it (I didn't want to miss anything!) Now I'm slowly getting up to date with this one. I wanted to add that I LOVE that picture of your red shoes! If I had taken that picture, I would enlarge it and hang it in my closet/dressing room!

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...