Tuesday, 25 August 2009
As much as I would have liked to pack 14 dresses for the forntight I decided to limit it to five.
One of them you have already seen - the little white dress.
But with a colour theme of red, white and black I picked out my favourites including the versatile American Apparel Dress which I wore four different ways.
1. This DVF dress was acquired on eBay in 2005 and is made out of silk. I have worn it around three times a year since and I love the colour and the fit.
2. This was a last-minute buy from Oasis on the day before we flew out. It was reduced from £50 to £10 and I love the blue and white stripe, the origami style front and the halter neck.
3. The American Apparel Dress - what can I say £28 for 15 dresses!
4. My Holiday Hero or shoudl that be heroine - Joe Browns dress.
5. My annual holiday indulgence - this £6 red polka dot dress from Primark which I bought in 2007 and is still (against the odds) going strong.