Friday 20 September 2013

I Go Back To Black

 
I was determined to stay away from black this A/W but my cosiest clothes seem to be black with a little white.
This jacket is certainly earning its keep.
 
 
Today was also the first time I got to wear a T-shirt I picked up in the summer sales.
It has faux leather arms and around the collar and cost £6.
I am hoping to maximise the t-shirt.
My wardrobe is never too packed for another striped top.
 
On the Project 333 front I am  now up to 23 items and have 10 more to go.
I will be planning the rest of my items very carefully.
 
I wore:
Boots - Boden
20. Treggings - Top Shop
23. T-shirt - Dorothy Perkins
17. Jacket - Paul Costelloe

7 comments:

  1. Hi there-love your boots and jacket and the tee was a good buy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree, always room for another stripe top! Great outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking the same thing about wearing black. My comfy clothes are mainly black too. I love the sleeves on your t-shirt.
    Have a great weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was thinking the same thing about wearing black. My comfy clothes are mainly black too. I love the sleeves on your t-shirt.
    Have a great weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. One does never have too many striped tees. They are the best compagnions. Your jacket is cute, I love it, it looks a bit like from the 40s.
    Have a fine weekend Jane!

    ReplyDelete
  6. black and white stripes are always a good choice!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's always room in your life for more black and white stripes, they are you! x

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...