Tuesday 5 March 2013

Purple Paint

 
 I love this top I found in a charity shop just before Christmas.
By pure fluke I parked my car outside a charity shop I never go into during a lunchtime dash to the shops.
I love the print which looks like a pot of purple paint has been splattered over the top.
It is a tight fit but just right.
It looks great with many of my black bottoms - skirts, jeggings and trousers.
I wish I could find a top exactly like this in lots of different colours.

I wore:
Boots - Boden
Jeggings - Marks and Spencer
Top - Thrifted, (Vero Moda)

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely top! I love those unexpected charity shop visits. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it was meant to be that you went in that particular lunchtime, it is a great top x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is lovely indeed. Just shows it always pays to have a quick look in those unlikely chazzas! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way you styled it. I think it is going to very versatile.
    Looking forward to the many iterations of this top!

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...