Tuesday 22 June 2010

A Perfect Day




"It's such a perfect day.
I'm glad I spent it with you."


I love Lou Reed's Transformer album.
I was introduced to Lou Reed in 1984 by an old boyfriend who used to work as a DJ on Radio Piccadilly.
He had the early morning show and he used to play my favourite song, "Walk On The Wild Side" at 6am during the summer months.
Today is a perfect day - a warm June day with blue cloudless skies.
I love where I live on days like this and wouldn't want to be anywhere else.

Today I wore:

Shoes - River Island
Dress - Oasis

14 comments:

  1. Hi Jane, what a perfect day :)That music is very soothing.As is your dress, so calm, so pretty.You look beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that dress on you! a great look for a summers day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jane you look FABULOUS !
    I am totally in love with that dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely dress :) You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing! That neckline was made for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the dress, such a perfect look for a summer day!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful dress for a beautiful summer day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty outfit for a wonderful sunny June day xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a great song musically speaking, but it was kind of "rebranded" by the BBC at one point. It is in fact Lou Reed's love song to heroin, that is the "you" that he spends the day with "keeps [him] hanging on" precisely because it is addictive!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the outfit! It's suuuuuper hot here... thank goodness for sundresses!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy New Year 2011 !
    http://berlin-tour-1973.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a lovely dress :) You look sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful dress for a beautiful summer day................

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...