Tuesday 15 June 2010

Le Birthday Weekend























We had a lovely weekend.
My sister in law decorated the house and garden and created a fantastic celebratory atmosphere for the birthday boy and girl.
After lunch out in a nearby pub my sister in law invited some friends (35 of which half were children) to their home for the England match.
After the game we blew out the candles on the cakes.
The next day was a charity Family Bike Ride around the village to raise money for the local church and we all took part after borrowing some bikes.
I wish we lived closer to my brother and his family.
The children are just 1, 3 and 6 and change so much in between visits.
As the weather was a bit iffy I packed jeans, a skirt, a top and a couple of dresses that could be worn with or without jeans.

I wore:
Black and White Dress - TK Maxx
Red Dress - Joe Browns
Jeans - Top Shop

3 comments:

  1. Looks lovely and fresh and perfectly summery xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had fun !
    What a match ha ?
    I think you sport the jean+dress look perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun weekend - I love your black and white dress!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...