Tuesday 15 April 2014

The Simple Things


 It doesn't take much to make me happy.
Being off work for two weeks got me off to a good start.
Then the sun came out.
Today I started my day with my daily yoga practice outside for the first time this year.
Then a three mile walk with my 10-year-old chocolate Labrador, Harvey, to the beach and back.


At the end of our road we pass the allotments.




Before coming to the Southport to Liverpool rail line crossing.


Then we pass the army camp.





Almost there.


"Come on Slowcoach."


And there we are.
Our own deserted beach.
Bliss!



Time to enjoy what's left of the sunshine.

I wore:
Shoes - Clarks
Jeans and Vest - Gap
Shirt - Ghost




7 comments:

  1. How lucky are you, having a beach on your doorstep? Thank for sharing your walk! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks lovely! Living by the sea must be fabulous. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a lovely way to start the day. I should walk to the beach more - the path isn't quite as scenic, but at least the end result is similar.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beach so close! How lovely! The weather has been so gorgeous, hasn't it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh i think you have all the elements for being happy!
    what a luxury to have a private beach close by-

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...