Friday 18 April 2014

Flashback Friday




This is what I wore four years ago today.
On this day four years ago I had volcanic ash on my mind.
All planes had been grounded and we were due to fly out to Seville the following week.
Happily, we managed to catch our flight and had a wonderful time at the Feria de Sevilla which begins this year on May 6th.
It is a wonderful celebration of all things Sevillian, including food, festivals and flamenco.


Hope you have a wonderful Bank Holiday Weekend.




7 comments:

  1. I can't believe the volcanic ash was four years ago! You look younger now but your outfit is classic and timeless and could still be worn today xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was it reals that long ago? Blimey doesn't time fly!

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Four years ago volcanic ash kept me in Italy for an extra week. It was the best vacation ever.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  4. Four years ago I was trapped in Goa unable to fly back to be by my dying mum's bedside, probably the worst time of my life, trapped in paradise. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The picture might be from 4 years ago but the outfit is very today.

    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  6. The outfit is still marvellous!
    Happy holidays to you too !
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, time does fly -- has it been that long ?
    Oh, I hope to make it to Sevilla one day.

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...