Saturday 28 January 2012

Weekend Buys

I met up with some friends in Cafe Nero on Saturday.
It was a lovely day and as the village is only five minutes away on my bike I decided to cylcle in.
I was a little early so had a mooch around the charity shops.
I picked up this lovely Vila Skirt from Oxfam for 99p.
I also found this fabulous Hobbs skirt for £4.49 in the Claire House Charity Shop.
It was a size 8 and I am a 10, but as Hobbs is quite a generous brand I decided to take a risk..
I am so glad I did as it is a perfect fit.

My  new cardigan from Boden also arrived today.
I had sent back a blouse I had bought because the seam was coming undone and they gave me a full refund so with half the proceeds I bought  the ruby spot version of this cardigan  in the  Boden sale for £27.50.
As I need to start saving for my daughter's school trip  in 2013 I think this will be my last spree for a while.

4 comments:

  1. That Hobb's skirt is simply wonderful...what a find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great buys there, well done, love the skirts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great buys, at fab prices too.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  4. the detail on both skirts are lovely, but I think the Hobbs is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...