Wednesday 25 January 2012

Week 4: Winesday

Wednesday is known as Winesday in our house.
The glorious midweek treat of a glass of red wine or two.
I have been so good.
Two wine free days already this week which makes my delicious treat even more enjoyable.
I pass a Waitrose on the way home from work and pop in for whatever wine they have on offer.
I have never had a bad bottle of wine from Waitrose.
I love that shop.
If only I could do my whole week's shop there.
Instead I settled for a couple of packs of marked down falafels and a bottle of Primitivo.
Cheers!

I wore:
Boots - Clarks
Skirt - Matalan
Blouse - Next

2 comments:

  1. Nice soft colors. Perfect for wine drinking :-)

    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love thinking of Wednesday as Winesday. Unfortunately, I teach until 10 p.m. on that evening.

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...