Tuesday 3 January 2012

Blog Overhaul


2012 marks my 5th year in the blogsphere which began in July 2008 with workthatwardrobe - my quest to spend a year without spending money on clothes.
The Small Fabric evolved from there and over the past few years I feel my style has developed.
I wish to continue blogging but I don't want this to be onerous.
Therefore I have decided to disable the comments section and just post my outfits.
I will continue to visit the blogs on my bloglist and keep in touch that way.
I look forward to a year of getting back into shape and developing my style.
The next post will start the stripped down version of my blog.
However, if you would like to contact me I am always happy to receive emails - thesmallfabric@gmail.com
I'll leave you with my New Year's Eve outfit.
Shoes - Clarks
Dress - Tesco Couture

No comments:

Post a Comment

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...