Sunday 9 September 2012

Back To School Capsule Wardrobe Week.

Don't forget the Back To School Capsule Wardrobe Challenge (BTSCWC) starts tomorrow.
 
 
 
Here is my very first capsule.My new one will be unveiled tomorrow.
 
Basically choose 5 clothing items and mix and match between Monday September 10th and Friday September 14th.
Shoes, accessories and outerwear are unlimited. Leggings count as hosiery and not clothes if worn under clothing items but if worn as trousers/jeggings.
If you are a regular then you have probably been asking me when the next one is.
 
Just leave a comment in this box if you are joining us.
 

If you have never done this before, give it a try.

The more the merrier.

8 comments:

  1. I don't know if I could do this! I like having a wide variety.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great challenge - I'm not sure I'm organised enough to take part this month tho! I'll let you know. Looking forward to your posts next week now..you've chosen well by the looks of it! Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could probably manage this...but I think I'm going to sit this challenge out. I will be following you though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh...It think I may, I think I might...I've never done a successful capsule challenge before. Early in the summer I selected an all nautical capsule and it lasted one day. I'm might be encouraged to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Jane i would love to join.... now 5 items is REAAAAAALLY challenging!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I no longer have school runs to do and will barely be going out so will probably just be in dressing gown and slippers next week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am hoping to join you as I am away from home that week presenting at a conference so this could be a great way of keeping the packing down.

    X x

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...