Saturday 6 March 2010

Spring Capsule Wardrobe Challenge Day Six


I have just finished catching up with the blogs, Flickr sets and photos I have been sent and I am overwhelmed by the creativity and variety displayed by everyone who has taken part in The Spring Capsule Wardrobe Challenge.
I will spend the next week carefully editing the collections and posting a bumper report on the challenge including a list of everyone who took part.
And like last time I will be selecting a winner with a small prize.
Look out for the post next Saturday.
This weekend I plan to go on a six mile run, watch three of my children play football and go out for a belated birthday drinks with my two friends Joy and Denise (who both celebrated their birthday on Monday) and our husbands.
I am also hoping to take my youngest son to see Alice In Wonderland.
Have a wonderful weekend.

Today I wore:
Boots - Clarks
Jeans - Gap
Blouse - Boden
Cardigan - Tesco
Belt - Primark
Necklace - Top Shop

8 comments:

  1. I saw Alice in Wonderland Fri night (took the little boy) and he loved it. Hope you guys like it too. And the challenge was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there-have a good weekend and well done to everyone on the challenge too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just posted day 5, and I'm continuing over the weekend. Will there be a list over the participants?

    ReplyDelete
  4. another fantastic look - i really adore that shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great weekend outfit. You look glowing!
    Loved doing the challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you will be very busy! Have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that printed blouse! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for letting me participate in the SWCS, it was a real eye opener, but hard. Can't wait to see the other outfits1

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...