Monday 12 November 2012

Everyday Inspiration

I love J's blog where she posts the picture which inspires her daily outfit.

 
Today's inspiration came from the Baukjen catalogue which came through my door.
As soon as I saw this photograph it reminded me of my £5 denim dress from Primark and favourite Boden cardigan.


 
I love the way the blue dress mixes with the grey tights and caramel boots to add texture.
As Monday is also the coldest day of the week in the office I wore my new grey thermal body from Marks and Spencer underneath.
The material is so thin but incredibly warm.
I was toastie warm all day long.
 
I wore:
Boots - Clarks
Dress - Primark
Cardigan - Boden
Body - Marks and Spencer

Linking to Visible Monday.

14 comments:

  1. I love the sweater. It's really versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denim looks great with orange!
    I have never heard of Baukjen, though for some reason I get all kinds of catalogues through my door. Don't open them, I'm afraid! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely combination there - and fun idea to post 'inspiration' pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfit - so simple and yet so effective!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look but then I love everything Baukjen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Denim does look good with orange. I've never heard of that catalogue, I can't even pronounce it! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful outfit, you look cute! i feel inspired too to wear my denim dress this week with boots, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nicely done Jane ;) sometimes all we need is a reminder of an item we have in our closet to pull a new outfit together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderfully inspired outfit, Jane - a denim dress is such a great classic, esp with fabulous boots. Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so good in this outfit and it's amazing how close it is to the catalogue. What a great way to shop your closet!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great look and colour combination hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Why have I never tried this? What a good idea. It surely worked well for you. You look absolutely right. So flattering.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a terrific idea to get some wardrobe inspiration. Great that you had everything already.

    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it ! i saw you on Sabine's blog - I get my inspiration as well from magazines...you did a good job, well put together

    Ariane xxxx

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...