Tuesday 27 November 2012

Thermal Underwear as Outerwear

It's a bit parky* up North today which means it's time to revert to the thermals again.
My thermal body and thermal tights are just the thing for layering up and staying warm.
 
I know keeping to one colour scheme is best for shorties like me but I like the textured  look of grey against black, brown or blue.
 
I am not sure there is a number form the capsule  list below as number 8 is a top and  not a buttoned up cardigan.
 
Still it shows the endless options of a good capsule.
 
*parky - an adjective used by northerners to describe chilly conditions or weather, as in:
 
It's a bit parky today, love - you'll want your coat!
 
 
Today I wore:
 
Boots - Clarks
Skirt and thermals - Marks and Spencer
Cardigan - Boden
Necklace - Wallis
Belt - Tesco




11 comments:

  1. You look lovely Jane! Love how all the elements work together. I hope you won't mind me copying this outfit ;).

    GG

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't own anything Thermal but I should with the central heating wars in my house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. parky, like perky? I am wearing thermal leggings today as well. Giant white ones with lacy holes in - not very flattering but I'm on maternity leave and I'm not leaving the house today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the colour of the cardi. My thermal long johns are a permanent fixture under my maxis in the winter, definitely not fit for human consumption, though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute post!love this!
    that's amazing!Love your sense of style!!
    TODAY ON MY BLOG A SURPRISE FOR ALL MY READERS!
    CHIC STREET CHOC
    FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like the purple cardigan with the grey, you look fabulous!
    oh, it's time to check where my thermal underwear has gone. weather report tells something about snow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the purple cardigan - you look cosy.

    My Londoner (one Cockney, one from South London) parents both use the word parky - I think it's Norse in origin, rather than particularly northern!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would have never known it was "underwear" :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really loved reading your thoughts, obviously you know what are you talking about! Your site is so easy to use too, I’ve bookmark it in my folder :-D
    women's nightwear

    ReplyDelete
  10. There are certainly a lot of details like that to take into consideration.
    fantazi iç giyim vücut çorabı

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very informative site, i must bookmark it, keep posting interesting articles...
    online shopping shirts in pakistan

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...