Monday 1 February 2010

Glad To be Back


I have had a lovely January.
But I have missed blogging.
The break has made me look at my blog use with fresh discipline and helped me make a few resolutions to stop it taking over all my time.
Instead of blogging every day - I will blog two to three times a week.
Some outfits are just not worth blogging.
Other than that it is business as usual.
Before I embark on my new regime I thought I would share a selection of January's better outfits.
I look forward to catching up with you all and revealing what happened after I started reading The Secret!

9 comments:

  1. Hi there-pleased to see you back, wishing you a great week ahead too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to have you back! I missed your outfits & your blog entries!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice to have you back! I have listed you on the blogs I follow. Feel free to visit my blog too. I am just a beginner in this blog world, so please have patience with me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I missed you and am so glad you are back!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad to see you back, and I hope that your time off was restful! I love how your striped top features in nearly all of your favorite outfits. It's one of the items I most associate with your style.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad everything is ok with you. The Secret sounds interesting, I must put it in my reading list. Thanks for the suggestion. Ciao. A.

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...