Monday 22 August 2011

Back To Work


The Holiday is all over for another year.
Barcelona was as wonderful as ever.
And hot - hotter than the last five times I have been there in August.
I had to fly home alone - three days earlier than the rest of my family who are still sunning themselves as I started my new job today.
I had this little black polka dot number hanging in my closet to help heal the post-holiday blues.
I have wanted a black polka dot dress ever since I saw Lorena and named her winner of the first Capsule Wardrobe Contest in 2008 .
Talking of the Capsule Wardrobe Challenge we only have a handful of takers.
There's still time to join and sign up by clicking here.

Today I wore:
Dress - H & M
Shoes - Clarks
Bag - TK Maxx

4 comments:

  1. Wishing you all the VERY best in your new job and career. Loving the work outfit - especially the tote bag! ( Very sorry but I am not up to to the Capsule Wardrobe Challenge as too much tedious stuff happening in my life just now. Unless I could win by wearing the same thing everyday?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad you had to come home early, but what an exciting time in your life! And you look great! Hopefully everything goes well!

    As for the capsule wardrobe challenge, I wish I could participate, but the timing doesn't work out. I've been living out of a capsule for the last month, as we're in the process of moving, so I will just be getting re-acquainted with my wardrobe! Can't wait to see how you pull it together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to see you back again (and without the legings!). What a gorgeous tan, you look beautiful.
    Lots of luck with the new job. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back !
    Starting a new job is always like the first day of school....all over again !!
    lorena
    my everydaywear

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...