Wednesday 29 July 2009

Copy Cat Three: Isabella Oliver











Today's inspiration is this lovely picture of designer Sara Berman wearing Isabella Oliver's Multi Drape Dress.
As you can see this week I have been fascinated by clothes that can be worn many different ways and the lovely Lucy at Isabella Oliver sent me this sample to review.
I have had great fun playing around with the dress and it has already earned its place in my limited holiday wardrobe for Barcelona.
If you hurry you can get this dress for 70% off here.

14 comments:

  1. Cute - my favourite is the 4th from the left.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there-what a fun, chic, versatile dress!! Just been on their website and they do some fabulous pieces!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK officially I am jealous of your versatile dresses... where the heck do you find them all! lol. I love how you have taken what you learned and are applying it even now, despite the fact that the ban is OVER. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this dress. You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love one shoulder dresses, you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Any idea where to look for this dress style in a bigger size?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yup. Stephanie has it: Stunning and Goddess. No other words come close.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me again-I also have a creative award and tag for you my dear!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everyone. I will update soon. I am in the depths of Yorkshire walking and caving. Back soon.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look amazing! and so does isabella oliver

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...