Sunday 2 March 2014

Mexico Update: The Outfits


We are finally back and unpacked from our week away at El Dorado Seaside Suites in Riviera Maya in Mexico.
It was a wonderful way to celebrate our Silver Wedding and spend my very first birthday in the sun.
I have been trying to catch up with all your blogs but please bear with me.

I will start with some outfits shots before a full holiday review.

Although we had a fairly generous baggage allowance I didn't want to spend too much time worrying about outfits so tried to keep the packing to a minimum.
Here is what I wore during the day.


Day 1
Sundress: Primark
Birkenstocks


Day 2
Twelveways dress, bought online after reading this review.
Unfortunately, I ended up with a customs charge which made it quite expensive but I expect I will wear it for years and it was very versatile.

Sandals: Boden
Necklace: Dorothy Perkins


Day 3
Twelveways Dress as before
Skirt: New Look
Sandals: as before
Necklace: as before


Day 4
Twelveways Dress, as before
Birkenstocks, as before


Day 5
Dress: as before
Birkenstocks, as before


Day 6

Dress: Top Shop
Sandals, as before

Day 7 was a boring travel home outfit: leggings, boots, twelveways dress worn as a tunic and denim shirt!

Coming Up
What I Wore in the evenings
Holiday and resort review

6 comments:

  1. Welcome home! How cute do you look in plaits and that strapless dress? Very! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Second what Vix said(love the Top Shop no;-)!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am impressed how many option this dress offers. You look cute in each of it!
    A perfect dress for travelling the twelveways. The patterned sundress is also lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had an amazing time, I do adore Mexico. Some great outfits as usual.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The twelveways dress is very interesting and you wear it well. I look forward to seeing it styled in different ways in the upcoming months.

    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you packed well, took just what you needed and left space for goodies.

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...