Friday, 1 August 2014

Holiday Capsule


We are off on our holidays to Park Playa Montroig  near Barcelona.
I have been planning my wardrobe for a laid back 14 night holiday. 
I started with six dresses. including the red one I last wore on holiday five years ago - here.


Then added four skirts.


Three Tops
Three Beach Cover Ups

Four Bikinis and one Tankini


And 1 pair of flip flops, 1 pair of sandals, 1 pair of Birkenstocks, first worn here in 2009.

Not pictured is two sets of gym gear, silver jewellery and underwear. 
Not long to go now. 
See you soon. 



7 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful trip. Looks like you have packed to perfection.

    darla

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so much more minimalistic than me! I can't believe this is enough for 14 nights!! I couldn't cope! I just wrote a packing blog post too but there are many more items in my case :-( Lynne xx}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay the Boden Tunic! Make sure you take a picture in this! Have a lovely holiday honey xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very well planned. Have a nice trip and enjoy your holidays!
    Sabine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Much smaller capsule than last year is it hand luggage only this year? Have a great time x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh a beach near Barcelona sounds like an amazing idea :)
    I hope you enjoy! maybe when you get back, we can work on a capsule.

    ReplyDelete