Wednesday 20 August 2014

Adios Spain



We had a lovely (almost) family holiday as Sam stayed at home this time.
It was a fabulous laid back time with lots of eating, drinking, going to the gym and yoga (me), football (the boys), cycling (me), volleyball (the children) and sunbathing.
I didn't make daily outfit posts but I did wear everything I took with me.
Here are a few snapshots of two new holiday outfits that will be returning to my holiday capsule.


This is the M and Co tankini.
I wore the top several times and it was ideal for lazing by the pool.

 And here is my Next beach cover up which I forgot to take to Mexico with me.

We arrived back home just before 1am this morning and I was back at work by 8.30am.
It will be a long haul until our next holiday but I have lots of happy memories to keep me going.

I hope to catch up with you soon but am spending most of my spare time studying for my yoga teaching qualification so normal service should be resumed by October.

Please bear with me.
I am not neglecting your blogs.
I do visit but don't always leave a comment.

9 comments:

  1. Glad you had a lovely time on holiday honey, good to have you back and good luck with the yoga x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home, Jane, it's good to know you had a lovely holiday, even if you're having to crack on with work straightaway! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you back and glad you had a lovely time. Coming back is always hard isn't it? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a fantastic holiday xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoyed the pics of you in Spain. You sure hit the work schedule quickly. You sound busy but happy.

    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  6. That hue of blue really suits ya! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your LWD! A holiday in Spain sounds like a dream to me.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I always love to hear about your holidays in Spain… not many people take long holidays anymore, so its a treat to know when they do happen :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is unusual for me to find something on the net thats as entertaining and fascinating as what youve got here. Alpha XTRM Your page is lovely, your graphics are great, and whats more, you use reference that are relevant to what you are talking about. You are certainly one in a million, man! Its unusual for me to discover something on the web thats as entertaining and fascinating as what youve got here. Your page is lovely, your graphics are great, and whats more, you use source that are relevant to what youre talking about. Youre definitely one in a million, keep up the good work!http://www.healthcaresups.com/alpha-xtrm/

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...