Thursday 22 December 2011

Christmas Day Competition



A very busy day today.
After walking the dog and spending an hour in the gym I took my daughter and niece into town to get their Christmas nails done.
While they were otherwise engaged I completed the Christmas shopping before coming home to cook, tidy and get ready for a few Christmas drinks with my old friends.
It was gone 1.30am when I finally got to bed.
Thank you for all your tips on Christmas Day outfits.
I would love to compile a Christmas Gallery with a random (sartorial, of course) prize up for grabs.
Just email me your pic to workthatwardrobe@gmail.com before midnight on December 28th and I will post the gallery and winner's name on December 31st.

I wore:
Day
Boots - Clarks
Jeans - Top Shop
Striped Top - Dorothy Perkins
Gilet - Primark

Evening
Boots - Clarks
Skirt - Gap
Top - Boden
Cardigan - Tesco

2 comments:

  1. Aren't you just looking spectacular ?
    Receive my best wishes and very warm regards (it's so hot here!)
    I'll send you my picture over the weekend.
    HAppy Holidays Jane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your tree its stunning! Both outfits are fab. If I get chance I shall load my final christmas day outfit. (When I decide what it is of course!)

    X x

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...